Resurfacing, anti-pollution powder exfoliant. This highly-active resurfacer delivers your smoothest skin ever, and helps fight environmental triggers known to accelerate skin ageing. The advanced powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing powerful enzymes, skin-smoothing alpha hydroxy acids and anti-pollution technology. Activated Binchotan Charcoal purifies the skin, helping to adsorb environmental toxins from deep within the pores, while Niacinamide, Red Algae and Tara Fruit Extract help guard against the damaging effects of pollution.
Comes in 2 sizes; Normal Retail Size (57g) and Travel Size ( 15g)
- Smoothes uneven texture and tone.
- Minimises visibility of pores.
- Helps prevent blackheads and breakouts.
- Both prevents and diminishes sun spots, age spots, and scarring.
- Keeps skin clear of excess dead cells to help other products penetrate deeper into the skin.
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free.
- Binchotan Charcoal is powerfully absorbent, removing excess oil, pollutants, and dead skin cells from the skin’s surface.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Enzymes exfoliate without needing to scrub, gently loosening, lifting, and sweeping away dead skin cells.
- Niacinamide calms irritation and redness whilst fighting scarring and blackheads.
- Red Algae and Tara Fruit Extract provide antioxidant protection from free radical damage and brighten the skin.
Who is Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant for?
This product, suited for most skin types and all genders, is ideal for addressing serious exfoliation needs like blackheads, uneven texture and tone, and dullness. Those with overly dry or sensitised skin may want to avoid this product and try a gentler option, like Daily Microfoliant, before trying Daily Superfoliant.
How often should I use Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant?
This product is recommended for daily use. However, for more sensitive skins, start with every other day to determine if the product won’t cause further irritation. For all other skin types, limit use to once a day rather than twice to avoid overly exfoliating the skin.
How to use:
- Apply half a teaspoon to very wet hands.
- Mix into a creamy paste.
- Massage gently in small circles all over the face, avoiding the eyes.
- Rinse and continue with your skin routine as usual.