Perfect for normal to dry skin, Youngblood’s Liquid Mineral Foundation uses deep sea water rich in minerals including iron, potassium, magnesium and copper to provide an intense boost of hydration needed for creating healthy skin. Flawless, full coverage that is nearly undetectable? Yes, please! Achieve that coveted naturally flawless look with Youngblood Loose MIneral Foundation. Invented by a medical esthetician to help camouflage post-surgical scarring, this mineral foundation is a staple among Hollywood’s celebrity makeup artists.
- Finish is natural and radiant without being glittery
- Trade secret milling process means a softer, finer powder
- Suitable for all skin types
- Available in several shades for all skin tones
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Buildable coverage camouflages birthmarks, melasma, tattoos, and acne scars
- Mica is a safe, natural mineral that provides radiance and colour. Mica also provides a sheer finish and has light-reflecting properties to give skin a healthy glow and an energized look.
- Titanium dioxide is a mineral offering protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Iron oxides are safe and lend colour without using animal ingredients or FD & C dyes.
How to use:
- Apply loose mineral foundation with your favourite loose powder foundation brush, buffing into skin.
- Wear on its own or set with Rice Mineral Powder to help minimise shine throughout the day.
What is this powder formulated WITHOUT?
Youngblood Loose Mineral Foundation is made without gluten, parabens or artificial fragrance. This face makeup is PETA certified cruelty free and is a vegan foundation.
Who is this foundation best suited for?
This mineral makeup works well as an oil control foundation for combination and oily skin, yet it also works perfectly for normal and mature skin types, as it will not settle into fine lines. Those with redness and irritation will adore the soothing coverage this formula provides, as it is well-suited for those with sensitive skin.