Medical-grade light therapy proven to enhance your natural skin
Omnilux is recognized as the world leader in medical-grade LED light therapy devices and is the brand most trusted and used by dermatologists. Omnilux now offers home-use devices based on its proven, professional-grade technology. Using the most clinically-effective LEDs available in all products, every Omnilux device uses optimized doses of red, near-infrared, or blue light to supercharge the body’s own natural cellular healing response to deliver the results you really want.
Omnilux Contour Face
Dermatologist recommended red light therapy device with clinically proven results for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. Based on the world’s leading Omnilux MedicalTM light therapy technology, Contour is an FDA cleared flexible, portable, affordable home use device that uses light emitting diodes (LED) to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve overall skin tone, firmness, and health.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and redness
- Promotes healthier, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks followed by maintenance as desired
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
When purchasing a Home LED light device, it is important to understand light therapy and their proven wavelengths that bring you the benefits that you need for your skin.
ABOUT LED phototherapy
LED (Light Emitting Diode) devices are well established in clinical anti-aging and skin-care therapy, as well as in the treatment of a wide variety of skin conditions. Omnilux™ Professional LED devices are some of the the gold-standard medical technology used by dermatologists and aestheticians world over because of their ability to promote skin recovery and healing.
Omnilux products combine clinically proven wavelengths of light with optimized energy levels in a process called LED phototherapy.
Painless and safe for all skin types
LED therapy is a completely natural treatment and does not contain any harmful UV wavelengths; it does not create heat or thermally damage the skin.
Here’s how it works
Clinically proven wavelengths for optimal results
Each wavelength, or color of light stimulates a specific skin response:
- Red (633nm) reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion.
- Near-infrared (830nm and 1072nm) targets deeper fibroblast cells, stimulating new collagen and elastin production, resulting in plumper, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- Near-infrared (1072nm) penetrates deeper into men’s ~25% thicker skin, triggering a more robust cellular response for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Blue (145nm) neutralizes the bacteria that cause the redness and inflammation of acne.